hit counter

hit counter

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haha ~ I'm back...

Nice to see u all again...

Wat a disappointing day again...

As i thought that 2day whole Kampar will be a very romantic night...

But unfortunately my dream didn't cum truth...

Westlake still full of brightness...

I still doing the same thing at home...

playing games,watching movies,and eating snacks...

wat a boring day again 4r me...

But luckily be4 knowing tis sad story...

I hang out wit my housemate at FIRST LOVE there...

chatting,joking,and enjoying our meals there...

I ate a lot of foods 2day...

1 thing that I suggest u al go 2 hv a try there,that is:



" Ikan Bakar"


It juz cost RM10 onli,and the taste stil not bad i think...

So,u al can hv a try there....hehe XD


Next thing that I wan to share wit u all is my fren's birthday that happened in few day ago...

His name is Jackie,we celebrate his birthday at Ipoh...

We hving steambot+BBQ+shushi buffet there...

All of us eat till pregnant...

My "BABY" guess to be hving 3 month age...

Wakaka~ can u imagine how big it is...

Luckily I didnt vomit,still can reached my home safely...

So that all for 2day...see u all next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment