hit counter

hit counter

Monday, May 10, 2010

FelliNg tH@t keEp In mY Heart

Haiz...@ld didnt seen U 4r whole week ...
Dunno whether U stil remember me or not...
Maybe U ald forgot me...
Forgot everything that we ever had in our happy moment...
But i juz wanna told U that U stil in my heart ...
Now wat i can do is juz kept waiting n waiting every day...
Waiting 4r sum thing that maybe wont coming 4r me...
Although I ald promise U that I will wait u...
But sometime I really feel wanna give up ...
But after flashback the previous happy moment that we ever had be4...
I had change bac my mind...
I remember that i had ever told myself be4 that waiting 4r someone that we love is worthy...
Maybe U will laugh at me n look me as a idiot...
But i juz wanna say that there will be nobody else in these world worth 2 let me 2 wait 4r...
Except U...
U are my only one that i willing 2 wait 4r...
U are special 2 me 4rever...
Nobody else will replace Ur place in my heart...
Nobody will gv the exactly same feeling that u can gv me...
MIss U VerY MucH O~~

No comments:

Post a Comment