hit counter

hit counter

Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAIZ~~sien ar...every day at home dunno do wat...
Wan find sumone chat also dun hv...
All my fren n BRO study n away from hometown...
Choo chin n kelvin also no time 4r me...
all my plan is gone!!!
actually i planning wan go swimming_snooker_basketball_shopping_gathering d
but al this event wont sucess if i going 4r it alone_RIGHT...
REALLY boring+lonely...
Really hate sembreak...HUH...
Wanna fst fst bac kampar...
Kampar life more enjoyable...
Got all the entertainment,food,fren n freedom i wan...
totally diff with my home...
i juz like a bird that closed in a cage at home...
no freedom at all...
HATE ! HATE ! HATE !
everyday when i woke up...
i feel so EMO...
coz my house juz left me ALONE...
no one say "morning" 2 me...
n eating myself prepare d breakfast alone...
sometime really very stress...T.T
gonna becum a zhi pi nan soon ar...
luckily stil got my little brother company me ply dota when he bac from skul...^^
(Opss!! later my mother kill me tim if she knew it)...
HAHA...
no la...aiyoo...actually not that serious la~~
juz feel so boring lo...ma renew my blogging lo_
(u all sure think that i am so bai ci)....
nvm...i ald comfort with it long long time ago...
HEHE XD







No comments:

Post a Comment