hit counter

hit counter

Saturday, May 8, 2010

StaRt BloGGinG 4r The 1sT tiMe...XD

Juz start learning 2 blogging...as a newbie...
so nothing special event going on...
juz wan 2 inform all my fren that i finally got my own blog...
n share my life 2 u all during the sembreak...
i stil nid learn a lot of thing from u all o...
n wan 2 thx u all for giving me such an unforgettable memory in foundation...
this is the most happiest life i ever had in my life...
compare sem1 to sem3 in foundation life...
i quite change a lot...
if u are my bro...u sure knew it...
hehe XD...

Another thing is I wan thx one of my gud brother...
it was u"Chiew Kit"...
It was U who save me from the darkness lonely life 2 now the life i had...
u know wat i mean right...
i knew that u gonna leave us soon...but ur soul always in our heart...
i will always take u as my role model...
i will replace ur place as a dai lou 2 take care of our sai lou de...
dun worry har...
n wish u hv a gud new life in another study environment ya...
in the other word"保重啊!!"
n dun miss me o...
haha XD...






No comments:

Post a Comment